Friday, December 3, 2010

Jennifer & Russell ~ Then Comes Marriage!

We actually met Jennifer thanks to a part time job I used to have at a bakery called Caramanda's. You see back in the day I wanted to make wedding cakes for a living! I got a job at Caramandas making cupcakes with high hopes of moving up the latter into their top position. (This position I later realized was filled by the owners wife so, my chances were slim to say the least!) Jennifer came in for a cake consult & I immediately fell in love with her Vineyard venue & classic style. I gave her mother my card and 2 months later we were booked to shoot their wedding!
Jennifer works for a ballet company so you can only imagine how beautiful their first dance was! Here ae a few sneaks from their wedding at Castle Hill winery this fall!








No comments:

Post a Comment